David & Brian
Dawn and I are off to Key West on Saturday to watch the sunsets where the temp is in the 80's with no hurricanes forecast, which I assume negates any sympathy you may have been feeling. Just noticed my Englishness is coming out as I am chatting on about the weather.....
Yesterday we went back to Ronda to bring back the romance, not that it has gone anywhere, and we noticed the classical guitarist played the same music in honour of our return. My cynical brother said they were probably the only tunes he knew, obviously not a romantic.... A photo of the new/old look fiancee (and me) at the view where I proposed is below, experimental bleached blonde look gone (I'm pleased to say). My issue with the blonde was that I could never spot Dawn in a shop or crowd amongst all the other bleached blonde women in this part of Spain.
'Our' spot in Ronda
More romance, (am I a "modern" man or what! you may ask) as we sat on the beach with a picnic at 9.00pm and watched the very large Harvest Moon rise, photo to prove it below. We had to sit close because it got a bit chilly, no photo of that I'm afraid......
Moon Rise
Sunset
Tomorrow we hope to break open the champagne for another celebration (what else is there to do when you're retired?). This time for the ground breaking at the start of the house build in Russell, New Zealand. Only about 4 months late, which I assume is world-wide average for builders, grump, grump. We hope to finalise and announce the dates of the wedding(s) Seattle/London before the next blog update just in case some of you are interested in this monumental event.
No comments:
Post a Comment